Thursday, January 26, 2006

Latest fixation

I've decided I must make the Knitwhits Flore hat for various babies that will be appearing in my life soon.

However, this is a very feminine hat, and I need to find a way to make it masculine; I think I can do that by making it all green and saying it's a brussels sprout. :)

The other issue is that it's layered and therefore very hot if made in superwash wool. I think I've settled on Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, which is a cotton - wool blend and very expensive, but I won't have to buy too much of it I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is sooo cute!!! i think if you made it in the right shade of light green it would look like an artichoke or maybe a head of lettuce) so i guess that if you gid some purple and white just the right way it could be red cabbage. ;)
Lots of options.

-N.